Policies and Ordering Procedures
1. Orders can be placed through our website, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing i.e. via our website using online shopping, email or fax. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. We pride ourselves on the speed of our service and orders are despatched within 24 hours from the day they are received. We cannot guarantee despatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. All International orders need to be confirmed before the order is processed. Payment needs to be cleared prior to the order being despatched. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation. Our online shopping pages indicate a $15.00 fee for postage to overseas destinations however this may vary should the parcel be a particularly large despatch order. The orderer will be contacted regarding any additional shipping charges for the opportunity to decline the order should they wish based on the additional shipping required.
4. Due to the volatile nature of the essential oil market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We endeavor to ensure accurate pricing on both our catalogue & website. We will do our best to notify our customers of discrepancies due to changes in prices.
5. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings with regard to shipping costs.
6. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Essentially Me will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible. Please note backorders are documented and will be shipped immediately they are available. Backorders are rare as Essentially Me create their products freshly for their customers.
7. If you are visiting Tasmania and would like to collect orders, we ask that 1 day's notice before the time of collection so that your order can be blended, invoiced, picked, packed and ready for pick up at the time of your arrival. Pick Up hours will be advised on notification.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our products have been developed with great care and have proven to be among the best worldwide.
We have hundreds of satisfied customers who keep coming back and we have great pride in what we do, but of course, occasionally a product may slip through our quality control...
Should our product arrive to you damaged, please contact us immediately or within 7 days (see our returns policy below) and return the unused portion to us and we will either replace it absolutely free of charge or refund your money, the choice is yours.
Please note that this guarantee is valid only for products produced by Essentially Me and does not apply to products that may be sold from time to time on behalf of other companies through this website (these products are noted as not belonging to the Essentially Me range).
We look forward to having you as one of our valued customers.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping. COD is available only for customers who order via a party conducted by an Essentially Me consultant.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, & Bank Card. Orders can be delayed if payments are not cleared.
3. When ordering please record your order number and advise of this if you have any queries when contacting our office with regard to your order.
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted on our website do not include GST, while prices offered at an Essentially Me in home party conducted by an Essentially Me Consultant will include GST. This difference is to provide those attending or holding a party in their home to introduce our products to others a reward for their efforts and support.
2. GST is applied to all orders within Australia on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive GST unless required documentation is supplied for Australian orders.
3. International orders do not incur GST, however, there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Essentially Me cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these taxes please contact your local customs office.
4. All prices are quoted for only the product item, shipping & transportation costs are added on checkout.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on a “Wait” status or unconfirmed beyond 4 weeks will be automatically deleted from our system.
3. Pick Up orders must be collected within 7 days or they will be returned to warehouse inventory.
1. Essentially Me has accounts with several major courier companies. It is your responsibility to expect the delivery and should the address provided for delivery be unattended you will need to contact Essentially Me to be advised of the name of the courier company used. You should then contact the courier company direct in your area and arrange alternative pickup or delivery arrangements for your parcel that is convenient for you. Essentially Me will not cover additional shipping costs incurred other than to the delivery point advised on your initial order.
2. Essentially Me does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
3. We prefer to use courier companies whereby an order can be tracked should it not be delivered. If you particularly want your order despatched by Australia Post, once an order is despatched and in the hands of Australia Post, Essentially Me takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any delay that occurs during Australia Post shipping. Items shipped with Australia Post cannot be tracked after despatch. Essentially Me uses Australia Post only for its COD party plan orders.
4. All orders must be checked & lodged within 7 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately.
5. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is despatched.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. You must contact our office first to gain a Return Authorisation Number. It is important to note the name of your Sales Consultant who has dealt with your return. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Essentially Me will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
3. It may be necessary for clients to return goods by Australia Post, in which case, reimbursement of return freight costs will be included in refund/credit (only if the error is on Essentially Me's behalf). International returns can also be accepted for being faulty, damaged, or exchanged. Please ensure full tracking details (airway bill or tracking number) are provided in order to monitor the speed of the parcel being sent back.
4. If an error has been made by Essentially Me with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-despatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
5. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return freight will be at customer’s expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labor involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
6. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
We are happy to supply samples. Samples are only offered to customers who have registered as an Essentially Me member. Essentially Me membership is free and provides access to our member website pages where specials, recipes, useful articles and tips and samples of products are offered.
The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we cannot accept any liability in this regard.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of products is outside the control of Essentially Me, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained. Essentially Me expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Essentially Me as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Essentially Me is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential losses.
The products on our website and in our catalogue are represented in as true a manner, as photographic processes and printing will allow. The images in this catalogue are for illustrative purposes only. If you have any questions with regard to how products are packaged or labeled, please contact our Head Office.
Information found on our web site is not intended as a substitute for medical advise. This information is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting with a qualified medical practicioner. Please consult your doctor with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition. Information provided on the Essentially Me website is for educational puposes only and is not intended as diagnosis, treatment or prescription of any kind.
No persons associated with Essentially Me will be held liable or responsible for any form of use or misuse of any herb, herbal preparation, or so-called herbal remedy, whether the information was gathered from the Essentially Me web site or not.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
Information provided to Essentially Me is for internal use only. We do not sell, rent or transmit any personal information or e-mail address to other companies or organisations.
When enquiries are e-mailed to us, or details provided to us for access to our website members pages, we store the question and the e-mail address information so that we can respond electronically. We will not obtain information that will allow us to personally identify you when you visit our site, unless you chose to provide such information to us.
E-mail sent to Essentially Me may need to be actioned and therefore seen by a number of people who are responsible for answering questions or providing you assistance but we do not forward your mail outside of our company.
If you have provided your Credit card information as part of the online shopping process, it is obtained via secure server and is used only to process your payment. Likewise, credit card information provided for payment of product items at a home party are also used only to process your payment for your order.
Information contained on our website, our Essentially Me logos and Essentially Me pictures and graphics as well as our name Essentially Me and Essentially Me Australia are protected and permission to use any of these noted herein must have prior written permission issued from Essentially Me and Essentially Me Australia.